Let us help you develop a comprehensive, user-friendly strategic plan
- Review your mission, vision, leadership, and programs.
- Work with board members and stakeholders to learn whether they are willing to support and invest in your strategic plan.
- Create strategies for bringing your plan to life.
- Determine if you have the consensus and leadership required to fund and implement your plan.
- Test the financial viability of your strategic plan before you adopt it.
- Craft planning documents, including goals, timelines, and job duties.
Our experience has shown that it is critical for a nonprofit to know if it can secure the funding required to carry out a strategic plan. You must test your vision — and the projected costs — with your funders. Our process will help you incorporate this into your strategic planning.
Call (901) 522-8727 or email us to learn more!